Art Fabric Factsheet
Our fabric range is steadily growing, with currently several design on the following base fabrics:
This fabric is a mix of linen (40%) and cotton (60%) suitable for curtains, soft furnishings and heavier garments.
This fabric is limited to 5m lengths for best results.
Hand wash and iron on reverse side.
A heavy weight smooth pile cotton velvet, this fabric has a nylon fibre (2%) woven in to the back for added strength.
This fabric is limited to 5m lengths for best results. The print resolution is remarkably good on velvet.
Dry Clean only.
This fabric drapes beautifully and is perfect for a dress or skirt. It is breathable and made from natural fibres.
It has a silk like quality and yet its very easy to wash.
We recommend a delicate wash and spin/ hung dry. Iron from damp on the reverse side.
Fabric Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Minimum orders are between 1 and 2 metres depending on the fabric.
- Orders of over 3 metres will be discounted by 10% and larger orders will attract a larger discount
- Weight will be calculated once the order is placed and Postage will be from £10 within the UK.
- International orders are welcome - delivery and import duties to be paid by the customer
- The above designs may be printed onto many different fabric types, including various types of Silk - just get in touch to discuss
- Please speak to us about special orders of fabrics you might wish to commission (for a small additional fee), from specific paintings.
- We’d love to hear your ideas and to work with you to achieve them.